Finance interim managers and FIN-Consultants?
You are part of FIN-Consultants' active network.
Thereby you have access to several services:
- Participation in Finance Clubs, our network event for interim managers
- Mutual coaching and exchange of experience
- Active support during assignments
- Realization of joint acquisition events
- Attractive referral programs
- Framework agreements with selected companies
The guiding principles for our cooperation with you:
- continuous professional exchange
- personal contact between finance interim managers and FIN-Consultants
- to cultivate the thought of active networking
Our events offer an ideal platform.
Find the next dates/venues here.
The active, personal contact with you is very important to us. Also outside of FINC-events.
For example over a good coffee in our office.
FIN-Consultants see themselves as your “professional home“ and your long-term companion. Take our word for it.
The basic idea: we want to offer an additional value for interim managers by bringing you together with services and products which support you in your professional and private life. Besides, we know the providers and are already working together with them or intend to work with them. Additionally, we have asked these providers to offer us a “special price”. This resulted in the following models. But please see for yourself:
Please contact us in case you would like to have more information or if you have ideas, what else would be reasonable and where we could negotiate.
Your first point of contact. The network. It lives! And it supports!
To actively live the idea of networking!
What does that mean?
The office accommodations of FIN-Consultants in Munich (near Rotkreuzplatz) are available for FINC-network members – for their own professional use or for client meetings.
This setting promotes chances for meeting more often for personal and professional exchange and to move forward together!